Mallow Mac - Westcoast Alliance (2011)




01-Intro
02-I'm A Hustler
03-I'm Clownin' (feat. Lil' Blacky)
04-I'm For Real (feat. Espanto)
05-Southland Riding (feat. Mister D, Saint, Lil' Blacky)
06-I Dare You (feat. A Lighter Shade Of Brown)
07-Hard In The Paint (feat. C.O.A. Click)
08-Daddys Just A Thug (feat. Exit Life, Kaos)
09-To All My G's (feat. Mr. Shadow, Sonny Locs)
10-714 Rider (feat. Pops)
11-Lost Kauz (feat. Stomper, Lost Kauz)
12-So High (feat. Willy Boy, Ese Demon)
13-Just Another Day (feat. Triggerman, Ms. Quick)
14-Who Could It Be (feat. Lil' Blacky, Selo, Pops)
15-Cali Till I Die (feat. Ice Berg, Poison, Chin Chick)
16-Represent (feat. Lurch, G Locon, YBV)
17-Sipping On Some Hennessy (feat. Maniac, Rest)
18-I Got It Bad (feat. Trav)
19-Cali Geez (feat. Blazer)

About Tha Sun

1 Comments: