Casper Capone, Eclipz The Hustla & Drew Presents - Life Of A Gangsta (2015)




01‐Addicted To The Struggle (feat. Mandito Brown)
02‐Ride On My Enemy (feat. Caddilac Todd)
03‐Heat To The Block (feat. Lil Sneaky, Mandito Brown)
04‐The Struggle Is Real (feat. Mama OG)
05‐Heaven Or Hell (feat. Samantha B, Lil Sneaky)
06‐If Tattoos Could Talk (feat. Ant Locs)
07‐Keep It On Hush (feat. C Locs)
08‐Choppa Sounds (feat. Boogie Locs)
09‐Gangsta Homeboy (feat. Mama OG)
10‐Praying For My Enemy (feat. Bullet G)
11‐Dropping Tear Drops (feat. Lil Dee, Nichol)
12‐Gangsta Love (feat. Killa A , Samantha B)
13‐Life Of AS Gangsta
14‐Slippin In The Dark
15‐My Life I Live (feat. Samantha B, Scruffy)
16‐Trapped In The Murder Zone (feat. Hex)
17‐Just My Imagination


320 kbps
DataFile.com: Reliable file hosting Uploaded.net: Reliable file hosting

Pass 4 all archives: GWorld

About Tha Sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment