Cee Wee 3 - The Capital Investment Vol. II: Each One Teach One (2012)




01-Bitch Nigga (feat. Miss Cali  Young Docc)
02-D-Boy (feat. Googie Monsta  I-Rocc)
03-No Hand Me Downs (feat. Monsta Fu, Young Docc, Treali Duce  Googie Monsta)
04-Ride Or Die (feat. Googie Monsta)
05-Doeboy Fresh (feat. Playboy)
06-Thats All I Do (feat. I-Rocc)
07-One Love (feat. Monsta Fu  Treali Duce)
08-Skit
09-Reminiscen (feat. Young Sau, Monsta Fu  Macktwon)
10-Massive
11-My Gun Bigger Than Yours (feat. Treali Duce, Young Docc, Monsta Fu, Googie Monsta  I-Rocc)
12-Shoe Box Paper (feat. I-Rocc)
13-Diego California (feat. Googie Monsta  C-Hecc)
14-Ridah Boy (feat. Googie Monsta)
15-Skit 2
16-RIP Lil Mikey (feat. Googie Monsta  Treali Duce)
17-The West (feat. G-Thang, Treali Duce  Googie Monsta)
18-Daddy Got Doe
19-Hustle  Bubble (feat. Googie Monsta)


192 kbps
Pass 4 all archives: GWorld
Links in Comments

About Tha Sun

2 Comments:

  1. CAN YOU RE-UPLOAD THIS FILE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 192 kbps
      https://k2s.cc/file/4a8f75e74b0cc/CW3-TCIVIIEOTO12%28192%29.rar

      Delete