Too $hort - The Pimp Tape (2018)




01‐Go $hort Dog
02‐Break a Bitch
03‐Tables (feat. 2 Chainz & Snoop Dogg)
04‐Ain't My Girlfriend (feat. Ty Dolla $ign, French Montana, Joyner Lucas, and Jeremih)
05‐Give Her Some Money
06‐Save All That Love (feat. Mozzy, Mistah F.A.B., & Nef The Pharaoh)
07‐How To Be a Player (feat. T.I., E‐40, & Adrian Marcel)
08‐Pull Yo Trophies Out (feat. Philthy Rich)
09‐Don't Shoot (feat. ScHoolboy Q & Joyner Lucas)
10‐Dr. Dre Interlude
11‐The Game Taught Me
12‐Give Me Back My Eyes (feat. Ymtk)
13‐Only Dimes (feat. G‐Eazy & The‐Dream)
14‐Twerk Train (feat. Chanel West Coast)
15‐Sexy Dancer (feat. Legado 7 & DJ Khaled)
16‐I Got Shit To Do
17‐Pay Her
18‐$hort Dog Wedding
19‐Pop That Pussy
20‐How To Be a Player [Reprise] (feat. T.I., Richie Rich & Adrian Marcel)


320 kbps
Uploaded.net: Reliable file hosting Turbobit.net: Reliable file hosting

Pass 4 all archives: GWorld

About Tha Sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment