Stomper ‎– Presents Unreleased Kuts (2008)




01-When I Was Young
02-Homicidal Southsider (feat. 2-Tone, Mr. Criminal)
03-Choking On The Bomb (feat. 2-Tone,  Big Lokote, Bozo, Lil Sic, OG Conejo)
04-Sick Side Rider (feat. Bozo, Lil Sic)
05-Lets Do It (feat. Bozo, Lil Evil, Lil Short)
06-My Homies (feat. Bizzy Bone, K.O., Mr. Silent)
07-Stay Grinding (feat. Cap Nine)
08-I Don't Know (feat. Bozo)
09-13 Minutes Of Funk
10-Punk Bitches (feat. Dinero)
11-Just Business (feat. El Demonio, Grizzly Gambino, Lost Kauz)
12-Take My Style (feat. Huero Snipes, OG Lil Solo, Spanky Loco)
13-Destiny (feat. A.R. Styles, J. Hind)
14-This Is My Soul (feat. D-Lo, J. Hind)
15-Hour Of Death (feat. J. Hind)
16-Smash (feat. A.L.T., Ese Villen)
17-Every Man For Himself (feat. J. Hind, JMG)


VBR
http://ul.to/d1hg6zjm

Pass 4 all archives: GWorld

About Cesar Blackcesar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment