Sick Ass Criminals - The Big Doggs (2003)




01‐Welcome 2 Our City
02‐Gangster's & Player's III
03‐At The House Party (feat. Mistah X)
04‐Make That Money (feat. Yogie)
05‐Roll So Sick (feat. Silly)
06‐Walking Through Your Hood (feat. Wicked. Mistah X)
07‐How We Party II (feat. Jade)
08‐Some Criminal In U (feat. Lil' Man, Silly)
09‐My Closest Roadogg's (feat. G‐Funk)
10‐I'd Rather Fuck You (feat. Silly)
11‐I Got Your Girl (feat. G‐Funk)
12‐Hitten' Switches
13‐A Freak Is What I Need (feat. Lil' Man)
14‐Hey Baby (feat. Lil' Man)
15‐John Doe (feat. G‐Funk)
16‐Who Got Your Bitch (feat. G‐Funk, Casual)
17‐Party In Tha Hood (feat. Brownhood, Lil' Man)
18‐U Made A Change In My Life
19‐Bonnie & Clyde (feat. Silly, G‐Funk)
20‐Nasty Ass Hoodrat's (feat. Legit Ent, Lil' Man)


320 kbps
Uploaded.net: Reliable file hosting

Pass 4 all archives: GWorld

About Tha Sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment