Poppa Willo - Rebirth (2015)




01-Wake Up
02-Makaveli On You Slow Niggas (feat. Mozzy & Meezy)
03-Push It To The Limit (feat. Lil' L)
04-All I Ever Wanted (feat. Young Twon & Boy Banks)
05-Poppa Drill
06-Grindin' With My Heat (feat. Celly Ru & E-mozzy)
07-Not In My Zone
08-Jumping Out My 4 Door (feat. T-magic)
09-Tired Of Being Broke
10-Get Money In My Sleep (feat. Chauncey Clyde & Luck Kennedy)
11-For My Queen
12-Double That (feat. Marvaless & Dime P)
13-They Screaming
14-What's A Couple Hundred (feat. Morawsha, Boy Banks, Courtney Mcallister & Smokey)
15-Started From A Gram
16-Play It By The Numbers (feat. C-bo & Smack)
17-All Kinda Stamps (feat. Paul Mussan & Donta' Slusha)
18-Zoomin' (feat. Brandoshis)
19-Thank You (feat. Morawsha & Courtney Mccallister)
20-Zoomin' (Radio Edit) (feat. Brandoshis)


Flac
Turbobit.net: Reliable file hosting
320 kbps
Turbobit.net: Reliable file hosting

Pass 4 all archives: GWorld

About Tha Sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment