Jasper Loco - Product Of The Block (2016)




01‐Tell Me What It Is (feat. Krypto)
02‐C.E.O. (feat. Lyric, Lil Vee & Jameson)
03‐Growing Up (feat. O.G. Joker & Na Mean)
04‐Southern Cali (feat. Cutter Kings, Jameson & 100 Grand Man)
05‐Have It All
06‐I'm Dying Rich (feat. O.G. Joker)
07‐Product Of The Block (feat. Sick Jaken & Cynic)
08‐My Whole Life (feat. Bigg Bandit, L.R. & O.G. Joker)
09‐The Mob (feat. O.G. Joker)
10‐Strip Da Night (feat. King Lil G & Drummer Boy)
11‐The Hustle (feat. O.G. Joker)
12‐I Got That (feat. Gutter Kings)
13‐I'm A Bo$$ (feat. Seven & I‐Rocc)
14‐Wont You Let It Be (feat. Seven & I‐Rocc)
15‐Make Money (feat. Gutter Kings)
16‐Keep It On The Low
17‐Spruce Block Memories 81016 (feat. O.G. Joker)
18‐Nothing Will Change (feat. O.G. Joker)
19‐Ms. Right Now (feat. Kozme & Oso Vicious) [Bonus Track]
20‐Product Of The Block (feat. Sick Jacken & O.G. Joker) [Bonus Music Video Version]


320 kbps
DataFile.com: Reliable file hosting Uploaded.net: Reliable file hosting

Pass 4 all archives: GWorld

About Tha Sun

1 Comments: